Family Memories....
Day 31
We spent a lot of time at the Missouri River while I was growing up. I have a lot of fond memories hanging out there with my family. Fishing, playing, boating, skiing and eating a lot of good Italian food.
I learned how to water ski in the river, which my husband thinks is just crazy. I remember the very first time I got up on ski's I was so gosh darn excited I threw my arms up and said I did it...down I went. I guess you cant let go! Mom got pictures of the entire thing!
I was always reminded about this about this growing up! That and driving my daddy's boat up onto the dock. ooops!
![]() |
| Me getting up on ski's |
![]() |
| I did it! |
![]() |
| Down I went |



Skiing in the Muddy Missouri is nasty. We won't even put our boat in it. Chrissy
ReplyDeleteYes, it is very dirty.
DeleteGood. Clean. Fun. It freaks me out that you guys went skiing and swimming in the Missouri. Not a tiny, calm body of water. Of course your family fed bears by hand so...
ReplyDeleteI know! Crazy!
ReplyDelete