Family Memories....
Day 38
Until recently, I didn't have many pictures of me growing up but one picture I did have was me feeding my baby doll in the eye when I quite young.
It's funny because a few years ago Lainie was doing the exact same thing with her baby doll. I didn't realize it until John uploaded the pictures of Lainie and I told him I have a picture of me doing the same thing.
Day 38
Until recently, I didn't have many pictures of me growing up but one picture I did have was me feeding my baby doll in the eye when I quite young.
It's funny because a few years ago Lainie was doing the exact same thing with her baby doll. I didn't realize it until John uploaded the pictures of Lainie and I told him I have a picture of me doing the same thing.
![]() |
| Me |
![]() |
| Lainie |


Good minds think alike. Both dolls don't appear to be putting much of a struggle and you both appear very serious about keeping them well nourished.
ReplyDeleteI never noticed but our expressions are exactly the same.
ReplyDelete