Thursday, August 29, 2013


Family Memories....

Day 37

When John and I were married we were both still in college, so we didn't have the money to go on a big honey moon. We packed up Timothy and went to Kansas City and went to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun. We had a great time.

When we were living in Ames, Iowa and we had Timothy, Johnathon, Thomas and Amanda, my mom offered to babysit, so we could go to Jamaica. We were really excited! We had never been on a trip alone. We decided we would renew our wedding vows too.

We had such a nice time! We made hats together, went horseback riding, spent time on the beach, went a mini boat cruise, ate a lot of good food, site seeing, renewed our vows, snorkeling and climbed the Dunn's River Falls. It was all so exciting and such an adventure, especially for me because I am such a chicken. I almost ducked out of climbing the Dunn's River Falls but made it through with a little coaxing.

We missed the kiddos like crazy! We actually wished we could have cut our trip a day or two early to go home and hug them all.



Me and honey

Honey

Me

Honey

Me

Me and honey

Me

Honey

Me and honey

Me


Me and honey

Me and honey

Honey


Me and honey

Awww, me and honey

Me and honey

2 comments:

  1. That was a great trip and we had a great travel agent - the young and talented Ms. Jodi Cox. Lots of fun memories, except for the afternoon you let me try each of the special colored rum drinks on the catamaran. There were way too many colors from what I recall. Oh, the day we were supposed to go to the island was painful at first... due to the sunburns we both got on the jet ski tour the day before. We did get to just hang out in the room and sleep in late. I recall there were pina colada's involved a little later as well. I loved every minute of every day we were together, sort of like right now.

    ReplyDelete