Family Memories....
Day 21
I really enjoy looking back through photos. They always seem to make me smile. When we first moved into this house, before we had our swimming pool, Aaron wanted to help his daddy plant flowers.
Buddy Boy loved marigolds and so do I. I think we are the only two in the entire family that enjoy marigolds. John, is like Nanny and my mom and really does not like marigolds but this particular year he said if I went and picked some out, him and Aaron would plant them in the planters on the patio.
I was so excited! Off I went. When I returned home, him and Aaron planted the flowers. Aaron had so much fun doing this with his daddy and was so proud! It was a good day. I haven't had marigolds since this day. lol
![]() |
| Daddy and Aaron |
![]() |
| Daddy, Aaron and Amanda |
![]() |
| Daddy and Aaron |
![]() |
| Daddy and Aaron |
![]() |
| Daddy and Aaron |





Aaron looks pretty cool in his shades. Our back yard looks so different now. It was pretty back then too.
ReplyDeleteHe was cute! It was a lot different...very flat!
ReplyDelete