Family Memories....
Day 18
I remember going on vacations with my grandparents. One year we drove to Texas to see my Uncle Earl and his wife. Uncle Earl is my grandma's brother. His wife Jane looked like the tooth fairy on bewitched. The one who drank the brandy.
I think we pulled my grandparents camper this year. I loved there camper! It was small but very cozy.
One afternoon we went to the ocean...
Buddy boy was so good at keeping my uncle and I entertained. He had an idea on this day. Nanny was preparing our meal, so he decided we would all three collect little crabs and see who could collect the most.
We each had a net and a bucket. We had so much fun collecting these little crabs. The counting never actually happened because they wouldn't hold still! When we where done with our adventure...we set them all free.
It was a perfect day.
picture at the ocean with me and my uncle and pic of the camper but it wasn't taken at the ocean.
![]() |
| Mini me and Billy |
![]() |
| Nanny in the camper |


You have some great memories of those great times in your life. I think hanging out with Nanny and Buddy Boy would have been a lot of fun. You didn't mention the gum on the side of the car story.
ReplyDeleteYes, I forgot about the gum! They were great grandparents!
ReplyDelete