Family Memories....
Day 14
Yesterday, I shared how Nanny would make a gingerbread houses each year, well we do the same but we use the kits. Every Thanksgiving after the kitchen is cleaned up from our feast, we decorate gingerbread houses. The kiddos look forward to this every year...so do the grown ups! It is so much fun! I love all the stories, laughter and smiles!
Every house, every year looks so unique and pretty. When we are finished they are displayed under the upstairs Christmas trees.
My kiddos are just like me and my uncle and spend some their time eating the candy and frosting. How can you make a house and not do this...right?
It's nice to have family traditions! I know this something my kids will remember forever. It will be a little sad this year because mom won't be here. She loved this day too.
Day 14
Yesterday, I shared how Nanny would make a gingerbread houses each year, well we do the same but we use the kits. Every Thanksgiving after the kitchen is cleaned up from our feast, we decorate gingerbread houses. The kiddos look forward to this every year...so do the grown ups! It is so much fun! I love all the stories, laughter and smiles!
Every house, every year looks so unique and pretty. When we are finished they are displayed under the upstairs Christmas trees.
My kiddos are just like me and my uncle and spend some their time eating the candy and frosting. How can you make a house and not do this...right?
It's nice to have family traditions! I know this something my kids will remember forever. It will be a little sad this year because mom won't be here. She loved this day too.
![]() |
| Lainie |
![]() |
| Mommit and Johnathon |
![]() |
| Amanda and Mommit |
![]() | |
| My honey! |







No comments:
Post a Comment