Monday, August 19, 2013


Family Memories....

Day 29

We have a birthday tradition. We always decorate with balloons, have cake, Subway or Blimpies, and a few sides. We get the family together to share the special day. When the party is over we send the balloons up to Cassie. Now we share with mommit and papa too. The kiddos enjoy doing this.

I remember when we first moved from Paris, Texas and were living in our other house, Johnathon had a birthday and I wanted to make his day special. I planned a family party with fun and games.

For Johnathon I always do a 4th of July theme because his birthday is July 6th and I think he enjoys this. We played Pin the tail on the donkey and I got a pinnate. We all played and laughed. It was a great time!

We don't usually do the party games...maybe, I should it was so much fun! 

Decorations

Happy Birthday, Johnathon!

Amanda

Thomas

Timothy

Me

Mommit

Johnathon, Thomas and Amanda

Johnathon, Thomas and Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Your mom was in the family room trying to find the donkey poster. That was hilarious. Eveyone let her wonder about. She could have ended up at the neighbors house. She was a good sport and laughed at herself for missing the mark by such a large amount. Another fun birthday at the Cox house in Texas!

    ReplyDelete