Thursday, August 8, 2013

Family Memories....

Day 19
 
Timothy asked me the other day if he could have a quilt my mom made. I gave him a guilt that mommit made but it wasn't hand stitched. I wanted to pick one out that was and one I could share pictures with too. I love pictures! 

I found a quilt my mom made me when Timothy was a young boy. It is hand stitched. He was very close to my parents. I think this happens a lot with the first grand-baby. They baby-sat Timothy when he was a baby and John and I both had to work.

He loved going to their to house and playing with his mommit and papa. They would would play and go out to lunch. Papa would let him let him help with projects. He would tag a long with papa everywhere!

I am glad Timothy has these memories.

Quilt my mom made me.
Timothy and quilt in background.
Timothy covered up with my quilt mommit made.
Me with quilt in background.
Timothy with quilt.

Timothy and mommit napping with the quilt I gave him.






No comments:

Post a Comment