Family Memories....
Day 16
When I was young my daddy bought a little motor scooter. He was always looking for a deal, even if it was something he didn't need. My mom would get so frustrated because we didn't have much money.
Anyway, he thought we could have some fun with it. Well, I have always been a big chicken! If I thought I would get hurt I didn't want to do it. I guess, I am still that way today. Drives my family crazy when we are theme parks.
My daddy got on the little scooter and demonstrated how to do it. I got on next... nope I didn't want to do it. My daddy said it's okay. I will hang on to the back to help keep it steady. I know you can do this! Finally, after a little convincing I said I would give it try if he held on.
I thought he held on... until I saw the pictures! He tricked me!
Day 16
When I was young my daddy bought a little motor scooter. He was always looking for a deal, even if it was something he didn't need. My mom would get so frustrated because we didn't have much money.
Anyway, he thought we could have some fun with it. Well, I have always been a big chicken! If I thought I would get hurt I didn't want to do it. I guess, I am still that way today. Drives my family crazy when we are theme parks.
My daddy got on the little scooter and demonstrated how to do it. I got on next... nope I didn't want to do it. My daddy said it's okay. I will hang on to the back to help keep it steady. I know you can do this! Finally, after a little convincing I said I would give it try if he held on.
I thought he held on... until I saw the pictures! He tricked me!
![]() |
| Daddy |
![]() |
| Me and my daddy |
![]() |
| Me and my daddy |



You have maintained your chickeness from childhood until now but your dad knew you would do fine, even if you didn't. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI had a lot fun! Maybe, a few trust issues. lol
ReplyDelete