Day 25
Really missing mom today...
My mom really like to hold my hand. We would go shopping and she would reach down and take my hand and this is how we shopped. She would come and visit and she would take my hand and we would talk.
I remember after her lung surgery she had to walk the hospital halls and she would tell the nurse she wanted to wait for "my Jodi", so I could walk with her and hold her hand.
When John and I hold hands we do three gentle squeezes, which means I, love, you, for each squeeze. This way, even when we are around people we can tell each other secretly. It's something special between the two of us. We have always done this.
When my mom was in the hospital the last time she couldn't talk because she was on the ventilator. I shared this story with her, so she could still tell us she loved us. I think she liked this. I told her our secret was out. She would smile...how I loved her smile.
![]() |
| Me and my mom |
![]() |
| Me and my beautiful mom |


No comments:
Post a Comment