Friday, August 16, 2013


Family Memories....

Day 26

When Timothy was a little boy my sister-in-law, Lisa made him a little lion Halloween costume. It was so cute! Timothy looked adorable in it and I think Lisa was pleased. I passed this little lion down to all my kiddo's with exception of Amanda because she was much too girly for a lion maybe, if it was a pink lion. 

I know Lisa was pleased when Timothy wore it but I think she was happy that I saved it and had each of our kiddo's wear it. Maybe, my grand-kids now.... just keep it going.



Aaron

Thomas, Amanda and Aaron

Thomas

Thomas and daddy

Aunt Lisa and Timothy

Timothy

Johnathon

Autumn Eileen AKA Lainie

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Lisa and Timothy in our apartment in the Greenhouse in Omaha. I loved that apartment, but it had no garage - a fatal error for a house for me to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it have a parking garage? It was a cool apt.

    ReplyDelete