Family Memories....
Day 44
When I was little we went to many garage sales. It was so much fun looking for treasures. I remember when we found this old beat up mini hutch. My parents thought it would look good in my room and that I could put my little china dishes and toy dishware in it. I wasn't too excited until they said they would paint it pink for me!
My daddy sanded it down and my mom painted it. I loved this little hutch when it was done. It turned out great and I loved using it. Pink it was and my mom and dad let me put a few stickers on it. My Jodi touch!
I still have the china that is sitting on the bottom shelve. My mom had it saved in her hope chest and I have it safely tucked away now.

It's too bad that one didn't make it to the next generation. Lainie has the same decorating tastes as her mom and would have loved to play with all the neat stuff. Jodi looks really bendy in this picture.
ReplyDeleteYou love bendy people! I was OCD when I was little too. See how neat I was?
ReplyDelete