Family Memories....
Day 49
I remember a special Christmas years ago. I'm pretty sure it was one of Nanny's favorites too. She really wanted a yellow canary and buddy boy and my mom decided to surprise her with him. She had no idea! It was awesome watching her reaction.
Junior was a around forever. He was a tiny little thing and bright yellow and sang so pretty. Nanny fell in love with him and he was placed in her kitchen/dining room area, so she could see him and hear him everyday.
![]() |
| Nanny, John Micheal and Junior |
![]() |
| Nanny with Junior |
![]() |
| Nanny, me and Junior. Look at Nanny's face! |



Nanny looks pretty excited about the canary! I bet she took good care of it. I can only imagine the conversations they had.
ReplyDeleteOh, me too! And yes, she took great care of him. He would sing all the time.
ReplyDelete