Family Memories....
Day 43
Johnathon loves Pooh Bear! He has always loved him. When he was young we decorated his room with Pooh and he had many stuffed animals with the Pooh gang. Grandma Cox worked for Disney at the time and was able to get a great discount and cute things, which was so nice.
We had his bedroom wall painted by a college student studying art, when we lived in Ames, Iowa. He did a really nice job.
Whenever I see a cute Pooh on the computer I send it to Johnathon even if he is a big boy now.
![]() | |
| Johnathon's bedroom. Ames, Iowa |
![]() |
| Johnathon |
![]() |
| Johnathon |



That was a really cool room and I was so excited to have it made for J. He is such a sweet kid.
ReplyDeleteHe is my Pooh Bear.
ReplyDelete