Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Family Memories....

Day 50

Really missing my mom the past few days. Some days I feel fine and I am very much at peace that her and my daddy are in heaven. Then out of nowhere, I have several days that my heart just aches for them to be here with me and feel cheated that they aren't. Sounds silly I am sure.

I loved watching my mom play with grand-kids and great grand-kids. She would just plop down with them and play away. They really liked this, especially Lainie. Lainie and mommit really had a special connection!

You can see my mom's big smile in these photos. This is before she was sick and Ella was still quite small. Amazing how fast they grow. She will be three in January!

Lainie is the one with the big bows. Her bows are her trademark. 

Baby Ella

Nana and Ella

Mommit, Lainie and Audrey

Mommit, Lainie, Audrey, Ella and Kathy

Mommit, Lainie and Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Your mom was just an older kid. She always had so much fun with the kids. They all miss her!

    ReplyDelete