Family Memories....
Day 55
Part 2
The same day that Timothy taught Johnathon how to ride his bike without training wheels Thomas taught himself. He thought if Johnathon could do it so could he. He got into John's tool box and took his training wheels off (he is only 4 years old) and tried and tried to ride without those training and he did it! Very determined and still is today!
Amanda thought if Thomas could do it so could she! (she is only 3 years old) She sat down to take her training wheels off and as you can see in the picture she is taking off the front wheel.(hehe) I helped her get the training wheels off and she tried a few times and decided she wanted her training wheels back on. She is a bit scared like her mommy.
It was a very good day with a lot of funny stories to share.
![]() |
| Thomas |
![]() |
| Amanda |
![]() |
| Amanda |
![]() |
| Thomas |




I was talking about this at work last night and everyone though Amanda's plan was hilarious. This is one of those times that I'm glad it didn't work out as she planned. The look on Thomas' face is priceless. He is so excited about his accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteYes, some great memories! I wonder what Amanda's plan was? :)
ReplyDeleteThat a seriously cool cycle helmet!
ReplyDelete