Family Memories....
Day 41
When Amanda was little she was fascinated with bugs! She loved to watch them and touch them. She would giggle and smile. She never hurt them. She just enjoyed gently touching and watching.
As she grew, I would get her if there was a bug in the house because she would pick it up and put it outside for me. I am scared of most bugs. I pretty much slaughter them because I am not touching them and certainly don't want to wonder where they have gone if I just leave them.
Things have sure changed over the years my go-to-girl is now afraid of bugs too. Poor bugs don't have a chance in our house now.
![]() |
| Amanda and her daddy looking at a bug! |
![]() |
| Amanda with a cricket |
![]() |
| Happy girl! |
![]() |
| Mommy and Amanda |




That's a grasshopper, Mommy. You really do dislike bugs, don't you? ;)
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing is now Amanda is petrified of grasshoppers!
ReplyDeleteAt time in her life, they were just tiny little friends. Sometimes, they were tiny little snacks. She wasn't afraid of anything at that time.
ReplyDelete