Family Memories
Day 60
A little something about me today. I don't know why but I have always been fascinated by giraffes. They are such a beautiful animal. Each one is like a piece of artwork. I can look at them forever because each pattern is gorgeous.
Whenever we go to a zoo that is my must see animal. When were in Colorado Springs, Lainie was just a baby, we went to the zoo. It was the coolest experience for me because you can see the giraffes up close and feed them. I was in awe...I felt just like a kid.
When Amanda was a little younger she asked me, if I could have any animal in miniature form for a house pet what would I choose. Definitely, a giraffe.
When we went to Florida this past summer my childhood friend, Billie-Jo, that I met up with asked me before our trip what my favorite animal was and I told her a giraffe. When I saw her she gave me a beautiful giraffe. She said it was really hard to find.
I have one special giraffe that I proudly display.
![]() |
| Amanda feeding the giraffe |
![]() |
| Mommy feeding the giraffe |
![]() |
| Mommy and Aaron |
![]() |
| Mouse from John and giraffe from Billie-Jo |




Giraffes are fascinating animals and that zoo was really cool. We'll have to see if they have any miniature giraffes for sale.
ReplyDeleteI loved that trip!
ReplyDelete