Friday, September 20, 2013


Familie Memories....

Day 59

Baking together.

Lainie and I don't make lemon cookies but we do enjoy baking together. Lainie really has a lot fun. She wants to do everything. The entire time we are baking together "mommy can I do it?" "mommy can I put it in?" "mommy can I hold it?" She is so cute and very independent. 

I am looking forward to having her join me this year with some of my Christmas baking. Nanny, my mom and I would bake Christmas cookies together. It was a lot of fun. Christmas music on and a lot of giggles. The past few years it was just me, John and my mom.

Special memories.

Mommy and Lainie

Mommy and Lainie

Mommy and Lainie

2 comments:

  1. She is a good helper in the kitchen. For some reason, though, she seems to find her place next to the sugar container each time. Those are really cute pictures of you and Lainie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a sweet tooth like her mama.

    ReplyDelete