Tuesday, September 24, 2013


Family Memories

Day 62

This is Billie-Jo, my friend that gave me the precious giraffe. I have know her since the day she was born. Her parents and my parents were best friends for years, so we grew up together. We lost contact for years and several years ago we picked right back up where we left off. It is really special when you have friends that are like family and time doesn't matter. It's what stays in the heart. She is a sweetheart! I am so glad we got to see each other while we were in Florida.

I love you, Billie-Jo.

Me (my bedroom-Sandra Lane)

Billie-Jo

Me and Billie-Jo in Florida

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. I don't have anyone I can say that about, except John and Chris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great getting to see Billie-Jo and her family in Florida this summer. I could tell you had a great time by the permasmile on your face.

    ReplyDelete