Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Family Memories....

Day 11

The first house my grandparents had that I remember was off of 84th and L, I think. I can't remember the name of the subdivision. Aunt Pattie or Billy would probably know. I loved this house and have very fond memories of Easter.

My grandparents back yard had levels. On each level strawberries grew. I loved eating these strawberries! I would pick and eat...who cared about washing them back then!  They were so good, so fresh! 

The Easter bunny used this space to hide our Easter eggs. It was so much fun hunting for eggs with my uncle "Billy".

Nanny would always get me a new pair of Easter shoes and she would make me a pretty Easter dress. This was my one church day too. My mom would let me fill a plastic Easter egg up with change and I got to put this egg in the giving basket at church when they passed it around. I loved doing this!

Mini me

Mini me

Mini me and Billy

Mini me


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Those are some seriously skinny legs on that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are very cute legs!

    ReplyDelete