Sunday, October 6, 2013

Making Memories


Our afternoon fishing trip. We were missing one thing....fish! Not one catch! Oh, except for me catching Amanda's leg with the hook. Oops! I was sure it went clear into the lake until I heard, ouch you got me with the hook. I think I need a little practice.

Poor Amanda. I didn't even realize I clipped her either. I was looking out into the lake to see how far it went and the hook and corn were right on the dock with us. She is a trooper and just laughed it off. We got her a baby wipe to put on it and clean it up.

We had a nice, fun day even if we didn't catch any fish. The lake level is really low. We also need to get a few weights for the polls. 

We are looking forward to going again.

John and Amanda


John


Lainie watching our grill fire


Lewisville Lake

Lewisville Lake




Johnathon

Aaron


Johnathon and Aaron


Miss Lainie



Miss Amanda

Smore


Lainie


John

Me and Lainie


Pretty

Johnathon and Aaron


ooops, Amanda's leg

After a day of fishing



2 comments: