Thursday, October 3, 2013


Family Memories

Day 71

The first house we had built was in Ames, Iowa. John took his first ER position at Marry Greeley Hospital. We lived in this home for three years before moving onto Granville, Ohio. When we had the house built we didn't have the builder do the deck because John said he could build it. He did a great job! It was two levels and very nice. 

I remember the day he was out working on it, there was a news announcement that came over the TV that Princess Diana had been killed in a car accident. I remember going out and telling John about it. I felt really bad because she seemed to be such a caring, sweet person. 

My handy man.

John

John

John

John

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good CAD rendering to take measurements from while building a two-level dual-octagon deck. Sad news about princess Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a cool house and a very cool deck!

    ReplyDelete