Family Memories
Day 85
I plan something special every year for John's birthday. It's been kinda my thing and he looks forward to it each year. When my mom was here she babysat for us. We have done a variety things. South-lake Tahoe, New York, Cowboys game, symphony, and plays. I try to switch it up each year. It is a special time for us.
This is our Tahoe trip and we were able to spend some quality with Timothy during this visit too.
Day 85
I plan something special every year for John's birthday. It's been kinda my thing and he looks forward to it each year. When my mom was here she babysat for us. We have done a variety things. South-lake Tahoe, New York, Cowboys game, symphony, and plays. I try to switch it up each year. It is a special time for us.
This is our Tahoe trip and we were able to spend some quality with Timothy during this visit too.
![]() |
| Me |
![]() |
| View |
![]() |
| Veiw |
![]() |
| Our room |
![]() |
| Our room |
![]() |
| Our room |
![]() |
| Hotel |
![]() |
| Me |
![]() |
| Casino |
![]() |
| View |
![]() |
| Veiw |
![]() |
| Me and Timothy |
![]() |
| Timothy and his daddy |













That was a really awsome trip. It is so exciting to find out what is planned for my birthday each year. I am so blessed to have such a caring and thoughful wife!
ReplyDelete