Sunday, October 27, 2013

Making Memories

Birthday date with honey.
 
We had a great time last night. We went to a restaurant down by the Galleria Mall in Dallas, called Del Frisco's. It was our first time eating there and it was very good. We started with a glass of wine,  strawberry margarita and a crab-cake. They also served really warm bread with whipped butter and we had some of this with our salad (we shared). The house dressing was fabulous. Then we both had the surf and turf. For dessert they brought out a huge piece of lemon cake for John and I to share but  my weakness is Crème brûlée. Oh, how I love this! So, even though the cake was plenty big for two, I passed. Very nice company and very good food.

Then we were off to Theater 3 to see the play. We saw Assassins, which was pretty good but a lot different than what I expected. It was very politically incorrect but funny. It was a musical play really. There is something about seeing people act in front of you that is really fun. I think you see more personality. Pretty cool. When we were leaving it was pouring down rain, so having the driver was nice. He pulled right up to the door everywhere we went and it was nice being able to have conversation with John instead of worrying about Dallas traffic. Definitely, a 5 star night. 


Happy Birthday, Honey. I love you!

Crème brûlée



Lemon Cake

Me and my honey.
 

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I had a great night out with my honey! I love you with all my heart. Thanks for a great night and the thought of many more.

    ReplyDelete