I had a lovely day at the Pumpkin Patch with my family. Lainie really enjoyed all the farm animals and had fun on the hay ride. Aaron and Lainie both picked out a small pumpkin. We decided we are going to go to Kroger for the carving pumpkins.
Timothy, Kathy and Audrey came over for dinner and to watch the Cowboys lose the game. They are not off to very good start at all. John grilled ribs and I made Nanny's mac and cheese. I also made a white cake and John made chocolate frosting. It was all very good and it was so nice to have all my kids together. It doesn't happen very often so I treasure the moment when it does.
John and I are off to parent teacher conferences tomorrow. Woo Hoo, John says.




This was fun, I like it when we all go out and do things like this
ReplyDelete