We finally have our trip booked and are ready to go this summer for a 3 week vacation. I wonder what John will think about having that much time off....this is a first!
After working with the travel agents for a couple of months going over all of our options we decided on a 13 day cruise. We will start by flying into to Rome and driving to Naples to spend a few days with G & G and then back up to Rome, well, a city just outside of Rome (Civitavecchia), to get on our ship. We will be traveling with Royal Caribbean International on the Mariner Of The Seas.
Our Itinerary:
Rome, Italy
Messina, Italy
At sea
Piraeus, Greece
Kusadasi, Turkey
Rhodes, Greese
Chania, Greece
At sea
Alexandria, Egypt
Alexandria, Egypt
At sea
At sea
Naples, Italy
Rome, Italy
The kiddo's are all very excited! We are too! It will be fun seeing G & G and I can't wait to see the kids when they actually see the ship. I went on a cruise in 1985 and I thought the ship was amazing so I can only imagine how it must be now.
No comments:
Post a Comment