Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Night

My day started out really good. I had a chance to visit with my mom this morning while everyone slept in. We had a lot of catching up to do, as it seems we don't have much time to talk anymore.

When Lainie woke up we all went to grocery store and when we returned home I started to put all the groceries away while John preceded to read my calander and asked me why I had Aaron down for 11am and I suddenly remembered that Saturday is tutoring....ooops! I called Miss Kim and explained I forgot and she said I can bring him Saturday and Sunday next week. She is so sweet!

Johnathon made us all dinner tonight for a project in his Culinary Art class. He made Tatar Tot Casserole with fresh green beans. It was all very good and a very nice break for mom!

Amanda is at a birthday party tonight and this is the first party since elementary school that boys are invited too. Kind of scary! They are all going to movie and then over to the birthday girls house for pizza, cake and ice-cream.

John went with Johnathon to The Cutting Edge Haunted House in Ft. Worth. It is in the Guiness Book of World Records for being the longest haunted house. Thomas and Aaron decided to stay home with me and Lainie. Aaron went a couple of years ago and said he will never go back!

Tomorrow is game day......GO COWBOYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment