I think I am finally ready to have this baby shower for Kathy. I can't believe how hard it was to actually get the invitations sent out! First, I fill in the wrong day and had to completely redo all the invitations. Second, I started to redo all the invitations and realized I bought bridal invitations. So the by the third time, I finally managed to buy baby shower invitations and get them filled out correctly. Scary, I really am a grandma!
Luckily, I am not in charge of anything else! 5th Street Cafe is taking care of all the food, drinks and cake for me and my mom is taking care of the games, so all I need to do is show up, and how hard can that be?
Kathy has her last ultra sound this week. She is getting really excited for the baby to arrive!
No comments:
Post a Comment