I took Thomas and Amanda to the Pediatric Cardiologist and they both had an EKG and echo cardiogram done and for change we received good news! Both of their hearts are good and strong. The doctor suggested they be checked every ten years as a precaution. He said I can wait until Aaron is between 10 and 12 before I schedule him an appointment.
Aaron finally got his appointment at the Scottish Rite Hospital for his dyslexia testing. He will be going November 9th but we won't receive any diagnosis the day of the appointment. They said it takes a few week to go over all the testing and they will get back to us with any recommendations. The testing process takes about 5 hours.
Amanda goes to her back doctor on Tuesday for a follow up x-ray to see if the curve in her back is changing. She has been experiencing a little back pain and tingling in her feet. She has decided not to wear the brace because she finds it so hard to breath. She tried wearing a few nights and didn't get any sleep. It was sad. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment