Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lazy Day

We really didn't do much today.... it was a very lazy day.  We did have a nice family dinner. We had spaghetti with meatballs and sausage. Johnathon made a yummy chocolate cake for dessert. He has become quite the baker!

I watched Pineapple Express with Johnathon and Amanda. The first time I watched this movie I watched it with John and we concluded that Seth Rogen and James Franco must have actually been high. Parts of the movie are pretty funny. Seth Rogen is a Process Server who really really likes weed. He witnesses a murder, and the bad guys are able to track him and his drug dealer, James Franco, thanks to a particular strain of weed. Things get complicated and the two of them end up in the middle of a drug war.

Tomorrow it's back to our daily routine.

1 comment:

  1. As usual, that was a great dinner! If I was stuck on a desert island and could only have Jodi make one meal (because she's there with me), it would be spaghetti with meatballs and hot italian sausage from Kroger! Speaking of Hot Italian....

    ReplyDelete