Monday, July 19, 2010

Kids and their slang

Okay, so I learned an interesting fact today from my daughter, that daughter being Amanda. Timothy made a post on Facebook today saying the movie he saw last night was the shit. When reading it I assumed that meant the movie was really good but before I made a comment I wanted to be sure so, while driving to mall I asked Amanda. She explained to me how it works. If you say the movie is shit it means the movie was bad, but if you say the movie was the shit it means the movie was good.

I think they need a class on this.

1 comment:

  1. lol... I know what you mean. I have to ask Brit to explain what she's saying sometimes. I used to laugh at those tv programs where the parent just "didn't get it".. but now I'm one of them. lol :D

    ReplyDelete