Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ornament Exchange Party

I spent Sunday afternoon with Amanda, all of her close friends and their mother's. Susie, Ashely's mom organized the event so all the mom's could meet and the girls could spend some time together. Each mom and daughter brought an ornament and each person picked a number, which was the order in which you got to select an ornament. You also had the option of not picking a new ornament and could steal another persons ornament but the same ornament could only be stolen 2 times and the 3rd time it was frozen and stayed with that person. I actually chose to steal someone's ornament since I was 15 out of 17 so I pretty much knew which ornament I wanted. :) Amanda won a prize for bringing the cutest ornament....a crystal Hello Kitty.

We all brought a dish and she had some alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to drink. I of course chose the non-alcoholic drink. Some of the food was very good! Amanda and I brought a cheese-ball that John and I made. It was really nice getting to know all the girls and their mom's. Some nice people!

When we got back home I listened to rest of the Cowboys game while I made dinner.  It was a pretty intense game.

Go Cowboys!

1 comment: