A year ago, I not only lost my mom,
I lost my best-friend too.
My memories of my mom keep my heart happy.
I love you mom and miss you everyday!
REMEMBER ME
Remember me with smiles not tears, for all the joy through all the years. Recall the closeness that was ours. A love that was unbreakable.
Don't dwell on thoughts that cause you pain, we will see each other once again. I am at peace...try to believe, it was my time, I had to leave.
But what a view I have from here, I see your face, I feel you near, I follow you throughout the day. You are not alone along the way.
And when God calls you...you will be right by my side, right here with me. Until then, I will wait by Heaven's door, we will be united...evermore.
I lost my best-friend too.
My memories of my mom keep my heart happy.
I love you mom and miss you everyday!
REMEMBER ME
Remember me with smiles not tears, for all the joy through all the years. Recall the closeness that was ours. A love that was unbreakable.
Don't dwell on thoughts that cause you pain, we will see each other once again. I am at peace...try to believe, it was my time, I had to leave.
But what a view I have from here, I see your face, I feel you near, I follow you throughout the day. You are not alone along the way.
And when God calls you...you will be right by my side, right here with me. Until then, I will wait by Heaven's door, we will be united...evermore.
![]() |
| Love her smile! |
![]() |
| Me and mom |
![]() |
| Me and mom |
![]() |
| Our love |
![]() |
| Mom, daddy and me |
![]() |
| Me and mom |
![]() |
| Me and mom |
![]() |
| Mom, me , nanny and Amanda |
![]() |
| Mom, daddy, me and John |
![]() |
| Mom and Timothy |
![]() |
| Mom and Johnathon |
![]() |
| Mom and Thomas |
![]() |
| Mom and Amanda |
![]() |
| Mom and Aaron |
![]() |
| Mom and Lainie |















Great memories for everyone. Your mom and dad are looking down on us every day!
ReplyDelete