A year ago today we lost an amazing man, my daddy.
We think about you and miss you everyday. Things really aren't the same without you here. I miss your smile, your laugh, your phone calls, your big hugs...everything about you.
I love you, daddy.
We think about you and miss you everyday. Things really aren't the same without you here. I miss your smile, your laugh, your phone calls, your big hugs...everything about you.
I love you, daddy.
![]() |
| Me and my daddy |
![]() |
| Timothy and Papa |
![]() |
| JJ and Papa |
![]() |
| Thomas and Papa |
![]() |
| Amanda and Papa |
![]() |
| Aaron and Papa |
| Lainie and Papa |






It is weird not having your mom and dad around but we think about them all the time so they are always around!
ReplyDelete