Making Memories
I had a piece of homemade cherry bread this morning with my coffee. John made his moms Czech bread recipe last night. It's filled with poppy seed and I don't care for a poppy seed filling so on one of the loaves he filled it with cherry. Yummy. He has tried both and likes mine too. Back in his moms cooking days she would do this for me too.
Cherry and Poppy seed bread.
I had a piece of homemade cherry bread this morning with my coffee. John made his moms Czech bread recipe last night. It's filled with poppy seed and I don't care for a poppy seed filling so on one of the loaves he filled it with cherry. Yummy. He has tried both and likes mine too. Back in his moms cooking days she would do this for me too.
Cherry and Poppy seed bread.




They turned out pretty good.....
ReplyDelete