![]() | |
| Dane Cook from Timothy and Kathy (Audrey with kissing bears) |
![]() |
| Nana picture frame of Audrey |
![]() |
| I will help mommy! |
![]() |
| Audrey helping read Nana's cards. |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday to Mommy, Honey, Mom, Jodi and Nana! |
![]() |
| Lots of candles to blow out! |
![]() |
| What do you mean Papa? |
![]() |
| That's funny Papa! |
![]() |
| Monkey! |
![]() |
| My Cake |
![]() |
| My gifts |
![]() |
| My balloons |
![]() |
| I love cake! |
![]() |
| Well, maybe just the frosting! |
![]() |
| IPAD |
![]() |
| Audrey with a bow on her head |
![]() |
| My birthday hummel |
![]() |
| Both girls helping |
![]() |
| Reading my card |



















Looks like you had a lovely time! :) Lisa
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jodi, great pics. You are as beautiful as ever and what sweeties, Papa too! ;D
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday my dear, I miss seeing you.
Uncle John